1. Plan for every variable
Early planning helps because it means you can cater for any hiccups that may occur on the day. Have a plan for every scenario and if anything doesn’t go exactly to plan, your backup plan can come into play and the day will continue to run smoothly regardless of the change.
2. Capture the special moments
Be sure you have an excellent photographer and/or videographer on hand to capture all the special moments so you can relive your special day again and again.
3. Simplify and separate tasks
Instead of overwhelming one person with a series of tasks, spread your tasks across the bridal party – this means everyone feels as though they’re contributing to your special day.
4. Admit when you’re stuck
If your plans don’t appear to be coming together as you’re preparing for your wedding, you may like to enlist the help of a party planner or event coordinator. They can help you tighten up your preparation to ensure you have a magical day.
5. Hire people who support you
To help you to relax on the day, make sure everyone involved in your special day is truly excited for you. Ensure the people you hire to help on your special day are professional and also understand the importance and significance of the day to you.
6. Focus on who is there
There will always be times when some guests may not be able to attend your special day. Instead of getting caught up in wishing they were there and thinking how it could be different, focus only on the important people who made it.
- Wedding Planning & Management in Australia
- Wedding Planning & Management in Adelaide
- Wedding Planning & Management in Brisbane
- Wedding Planning & Management in Darwin
- Wedding Planning & Management in Hobart & South East
- Wedding Planning & Management in Inner North
- Wedding Planning & Management in Melbourne
- Wedding Planning & Management in Perth
- Wedding Planning & Management in Sydney